Saturday, June 28, 2008

holiday homework (journal wrinting 2)

As i stood in the waiting room, i began to feel very woried. Would survive the operation. I paced around the room with fears of constitution and destitute. " why did it happen to my Mum?"," why can't it be me instead?". The more i though, the faster i walk.

I though of my past acts, all though bad things i did to my mum. I promised to god to anyone, murmer softly to save my mum at all cost, i will not stir up trouble for her again. I will do anything to save her. "Please let her survive."," let me have i chance to redeem myself."

Tears start to cascade down my face as i fall onto the ground, depressed with my fingers crossed. The lights flashed green and a doctor came out. I rushed towards the doctor and implored him of my mum's conditions.

He bowed his head low and said that he tried his best. I couldn't believe myself. I could not tak it anymore and crumbled down like a helpless tree being chopped down. I was stunned ont the spot, stuck to the ground like devil snare grabbing me, i couldnt move.

I walk beside my mum's bed and cried my heart out. It was the last chance i could hold her. Suddenly i say tears rold down her eyes. Then she woke up and looked at me and laughed. I was shocked and the nslowly realised that it was a prank my mum played on me.

I was so relieved that i could throw all my savings away. From the day onwards, liek i promised i treated my parent like GOD.

No comments:

songs